Six Degrees Building Mornington Peninsula
Since 2009, Six Degrees Building has earned a reputation on the Mornington Peninsula for affordable, quality craftsmanship and unrivalled service.
Six Degrees Building offers a collaborative and solutions-oriented approach to residential and commercial building projects.
From building renovations and additions and new builds, to landscape design and swimming pool construction to commercial fit outs and project management.
Our clients value our can-do attitude and our ability to successfully work through design and building challenges.
Six Degrees Building philosophy
- To complete outstanding workmanship in design, management and construction.
- To provide the highest quality service based on open communication, integrity, and trust.
- To use innovative building methods that exceeds client expectations.
- To collaborate with homeowners and architects with a dedication to using quality materials and the highest level of craftsmanship.
Six Degrees Building is small enough to listen and big enough to deliver your vision.
A key advantage of working with Six Degrees Building is that you’ll be dealing directly with the owner, Nick Kollarics.
About Nick Kollarics
Hi, I’m Nick Kollarics: Registered Builder, Project Manager and Owner of Six Degrees Building.
People come to me when they’re searching for a builder that can transform their vision into reality.
I’ve been building homes since 1991 – when it comes to client relationships, I take the ‘two ears, one mouth approach’.
I take the time to listen, to understand and provide a solution that matches budgets and timeframes.
I’ve been living on the Mornington Peninsula for 17 years and have solid working relationships and friendships with the best trades, top architects, building designers and draftsmen.
Six Degrees Building clients tell me:
- They enjoy working with me and that I make the building process stress free and enjoyable,
- I’m a perfectionist and a ‘clean freak’. I take great pride in making sure the building site is always neat and tidy and that everything runs exactly to plan,
- They appreciate my professional and organised approach to their projects. If trades will be arriving at 7.30am, I’ll be there at 7am to make sure everything is ready for them, and
- I’ve got an eagle eye and makes sure that every detail is taken care of. From building structure and strength to super professional finishes on skirting boards and architrave junctions. I’m a stickler for ensuring every trade delivers quality results.
When you work with me you can expect reliability, hard work, perfection and the project completed in the time allocated.
I thrive on working at a decent pace and am passionate about learning about new products and finishes that aren’t common to average home builds.
My focus on details and forward-thinking approach to projects means that my clients get their project completed on time, with as few defects as possible.
I get frustrated when I see home owners and renovators making bad construction decisions and poor design choices.
Why do I work hard to deliver the highest quality product?
Because reputation means everything in the building industry and is even more important in the close-knit Mornington Peninsula community.
- Member of Master Builders Association of Victoria (MBAV) 204642
- Certificate IV in Building & Construction (Building)
- Master Builders Green Living builder
- Certificate IV in Occupational Health & Safety
- Work Safety at Heights accredited
- Qualified and certified domestic builder unlimited DB-U 37133 (Victorian Building Commission)
Random facts about me:
- Love working on small, medium and large building residential and commercial projects
- Originally from Boston, USA – been in Australia since 1999 and still get called “the Yank!”
- I love a challenge and in my spare time participate in extreme sports and activities
- Before I was a builder I was a professional snow boarder
- I’m an Auskick coach for my daughter’s school team, a member of Collingwood footy club and major sponsor of Rye Football Club
- My favorite family holiday destinations are Mt Hotham and Apollo Bay